From the cabinets to appliances, we can ensure a successful renovation.
Quality workmanship and attention to detail are what One Design & Construct are all about. 110% satisfaction on every project is our aim!
One Design & Construct are a full service company who are able to handle all aspects of your renovation including electrical, plumbing, cabinets, fixtures, tiling, countertops etc. Our team prides itself on meticulous detail. We emphasize quality workmanship in every project. If you can visualize it, we can build it!
We strive to achieve top quality workmanship, fair pricing, attention to detail, commitment to customer satisfaction and staying within budget. We are committed to providing you with a stress free experience.
We provide a wide range of home renovating projects and services including, but not limited to:
- Quality custom Kitchen or bathroom renovation design & renovating.
- Flooring ( tile and ceramics )
- Hardwoods, laminates, engineered and exotics.
- Outdoor kitchens
- Patios & decks
- Custom Carpentry
Benefits of a Renovation
- Custom design your home to your specific needs and desires so that your renovated home will be exactly to your liking (budgets allowing).
- Lifestyle improvement without the inconvenience, stress and expense of relocation
- Increase your property value
- Improve comfort, functionality and enjoyment preserve heritage and architectural styles
- Improve liveability
- Add more space
- Return on investment (ROI)
While there is no one-size-fits-all schedule for renovation projects, we will give you a rough timeline to use for planning purposes, working back from your desired start date.
This works well for projects such as a kitchen renovation or building an addition. And remember, don’t sacrifice quality design to save a bit of cash.
Questions to ask before a renovation:
- Reasons to stay: What do I like best about my home?
- Reasons to renovate: What do I need to change/repair in my home right now?
- What would I like to change about my home within the next few years?
- What are my long term goals (5 to 10 years from now) for my home?
- To meet my goals, what do I need/want to renovate or add? “Must haves.”
- What do I really desire/ dream about for my home? “Would be great to haves.”
- My renovation expectations are …
- Before you decide to renovate your home, and area or space, take a long, hard look at the financial implications.